Our clients are faced with external pressures on an unprecedented scale. The ability to translate strategy into reality is key to their enhanced business performance. As a consulting professional, you will focus on helping them achieve this goal.
You’ll work in high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client service, enabling organizations to grow, innovate, protect and optimize their business performance – playing your part in building a better working world.
We believe that you should own and shape your career and we’ll provide the support and opportunities to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to succeed. The strength of our global network, combined with local empowerment and a relentless focus on winning in specific markets, means you’ll interact and team with individuals from various geographies and sectors. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Technology is at the heart of all modern organizations. As well as opening a world of opportunities, technology exposes organizations to a variety of risks. We assist our clients to identify and manage these risks to protect their stakeholders. As a Consultant within our Technology Risk team, you will assist our clients to identify and manage their technology risks whilst simultaneously gaining skills to develop a career in a fast-growing professional services organization. Working with some of the top Fortune Global 500 companies and large local conglomerates, you will be an integral part of our Technology Risk team, part of Consulting within EY Singapore.
Our independent position and assessment capabilities provide clients with a candid and reliable overview of their risk landscape and the controls in place. As a technology risk professional, you’ll be leading assessments and attestation services that will directly support C-suite discussions and important business decisions regarding compliance, cost, and quality of our clients’ risk management programs. Our work helps decision-makers attain confidence by understanding risk and embedding trust in data and processes.
You will be part of an international network of professionals across geographies and sectors, delivering assessment and attestation services that will help verify compliance and improve the performance of our clients.
You’ll work in high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client service, enabling organizations to grow, innovate, protect and optimize their business performance – playing your part in building a better working world. Whether you’re in Analytics, Financial Audit IT or IT Internal Audit, we’ll support you to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to succeed.
What You Will Do
You’ll help clients manage their overall IT risk position, deliver value from IT and work alongside clients to make IT more efficient. You'll also assist clients to manage the risks associated with running IT operations, and to optimize and secure technology so that it services the business effectively and enhances results through the following:
- Review of IT processes and controls over logical and physical access, password management, user account management, audit logging, program change management and backup controls.
- Evaluate and test controls in automated business processes.
- Conduct IT assessment and improvement projects by utilizing technology and tools.
- Perform data analysis procedures using tools such as Alteryx, ACL, Python, R, SQL, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau and Spotfire.
Required Skills and Abilities
Skills and Attributes for Success:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Project management skills.
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Leadership, teamwork and client service skills.
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment.
To Qualify for the Role You Must Have:
- Degree in Accountancy, Business, Information Technology, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Business Analytics or other related discipline.
- Strong interest in the field of IT.
Ideally, You’ll also Have:
- Knowledge or interest in the field of information security, in line with internationally accepted standards and frameworks (e.g., COBIT, ITIL, ISO 2700x, CSA, SOX, GDPR etc.).
- Proficient in data analytics tools such Alteryx, Python, SQL, R or SPSS.
- Familiarity with data visualization software like Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau, Spotfire, MicroStrategy and Qlik.
- Willingness to travel on overseas assignment as the need arises.
What We Look For:
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Computer Science,...
- Closing Date:30th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm