Our clients are faced with external pressures on an unprecedented scale. The ability to translate strategy into reality is key to their enhanced business performance. As Business Consulting professionals, we are focused on helping them achieve this transformation at scale
We believe that you should own and shape your career. The strength of our global network, combined with local empowerment and a relentless focus on winning in specific markets, means you’ll interact and team with individuals from various geographies and sectors.
So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
About the Opportunity:
Business Transformation is a multidisciplinary competency, gathering capabilities in Transformation Architecture, Experience Design, Business Design and Transformation Execution to problem-solve, design and deliver large scale, multi-year, multi-stakeholder transformation programs for our clients who operate in an environment where achieving and sustaining performance is more difficult than ever.
As a Business Consulting professional, you will be focused on helping them grow and bring to live their strategy. You’ll work in high-performing teams that drive growth and deliver exceptional client service, playing your part in building a better working world.
Whether you’re in Transformation Architecture, Experience Ecosystem, Business Design, Transformation Execution, we will provide you with the right support and opportunities to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to shape your future.
Be part of our Agile Team to deliver a large-scale transformation projects for our client in Singapore and demonstrate in-depth business acumen and capabilities and ability to assimilate new knowledge.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a degree in one of the following - Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Information Security, or equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Project management skills.
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Leadership, teamwork and client service skills.
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Interest in designing, developing and integrating business operations and technology.
What We Look For:
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Information Technology
- Closing Date:9th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm