Our clients are faced with external pressures on an unprecedented scale. The ability to translate strategy into reality is key to their enhanced business performance. As an advisory professional, you will be focused on helping them achieve this goal.
You’ll work in high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client service, enabling organizations to grow, innovate, protect and optimize their business performance – playing your part in building a better working world.
We believe that you should own and shape your career. But we’ll provide the support and opportunities to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to succeed. The strength of our global network, combined with local empowerment and a relentless focus on winning in specific markets, means you’ll interact and team with individuals from various geographies and sectors.
So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
About the Opportunity:
Management and boards of directors rely heavily on internal audit to provide important proactive assessments and assurance around the effectiveness of controls and company processes, while also providing objective advisory support.
As an internal audit professional, you will be leading engagements to identify control enhancements, operational and compliance process improvement and efficiency opportunities, as well as company-wide cost improvements. EY is a global leading service provider in this space, with a reputation for high quality and cost-effective innovative offerings.
As part of our internal controls team, you’ll focus on client opportunities where your expertise can make a substantial impact. You’ll apply your knowledge and experience to shape our services and motivate your team. You’ll build valuable relationships with clients and develop strong capabilities, through both formal training and working with mentors and talented colleagues.
What You Will Do
This is a role where no two days are the same – so you’ll find yourself taking on plenty of new responsibilities as you go. In a volatile world, effective risk management protects, sustains and improves business performance. As a risk professional, you’ll be focused on helping our clients develop an integrated and sustainable approach to risk and control that encompasses a holistic view of people, process and technology.
- Executing Job planning - Conduct research on client background and risks, assist with necessary planning activities such as developing audit work program and audit time schedules, coordinating with client on kick off meeting, etc.
- Executing review - Perform testing on audit areas and assist to prepare closing meeting deck.
- Reporting - Assist to prepare draft and final reports after the necessary internal reviews, wrap up audit work programs and work files, and any other wrap up activities.
- Developing and maintaining productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Advisory Services and with other services across the organization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Be pursuing a degree in Accountancy, Commerce, Risk Management or related fields.
- Have good understanding of risks and controls.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills such as Microsoft Office.
What We Look For:
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:9th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm