Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
You will have the opportunity to make your mark on the Finance Business Consulting area in the context of an international firm, working cross borders. We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service, without sacrificing your personal priorities - we are committed to help you achieve a balanced lifestyle.
We will offer you a friendly, yet challenging environment and you will benefit from on-going trainings and an international network that is full of challenges and opportunities. We will give you the opportunity to increase your level of autonomy and responsibility in a short period of time by involving you in challenging projects.
What you will do
- Gathering data and information on current-state processes through supporting interviews and process walkthroughs with the client counterparts
- Researching and collecting of relevant information and knowledge from our internal resources to prepare value-adding recommendations
- Analyzing, optimizing and/or (re-)designing end-to-end Finance processes (including technology used)
- Automating Finance processes using Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence and/or Machine Learning
- Assisting Managers/high level Managers/Directors and Partners in proposal development
- Attending internal Finance related trainings and web-based learnings related to Finance area
- Developing positive relationship with peers, supervisors and counselors who can provide advice and support.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing a degree in any discipline
- Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills in English (additional local language skills are considered an asset)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially in Excel and PowerPoint)
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2020, 6:00 pm