Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
What you will do
- Innovation – Identify and develop long-term eco-system and business model disruptions
- Program & Portfolio Design – Transversal / Large scale enterprise-wide program design and portfolio/initiative management
- Transformation Architecture – Extend from the initial business challenge (business functions or experience & business reinvention) and orchestrate for the client's enterprise-wide transformation challenge
- Product & Service design – Design end-to-end product and service from the initial concept through the market launch
- UX Design – Design new products and services UX through a user-centric approach to inform design, build and validation
- Prototyping – Design and prototype the platforms, experiences, apps and websites with which a customer directly engages
- Marketing – Maximizing and measuring marketing impact through data, experience technology, op model design and modern digital approaches
- Pricing – Drive top and bottom-line growth through improvements in pricing strategy, process and technology
- Sales – Enable organization to achieve commercial excellence and increase revenue through physical and digital channels
- Service – Optimize service operations across all interfaces from Human to automated channels
- Operating Model – Design Operating Model to support the operational execution of Company strategy
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- A degree in one of the following: Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Analytics, Information Technology or equivalent
- Knowledge in framework to address security gaps in business processes
- Knowledge in process to resolve security issues and breeches
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Marketing...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2020, 6:00 pm