Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
As new markets open up and technology advances at a dramatic pace, the world of supply chain and operations is becoming increasingly complex. As a supply chain intern, you will help clients transform their supply chains into a competitive advantage with your strong analytical and decision-making skills.
You will get an opportunity to work with diverse clients across a wide range of industries and will have a large number of client-facing responsibilities, thereby sharpening your consulting and problem-solving skills. Furthermore, you will be mentored by a high-performing, supportive team to deliver high impact projects and help leading organizations on engagements like Digital Supply Chain transformation, Adoption of Planning & Procurement technologies, Business process improvement (Planning, procurement, manufacturing, fulfilment processes), Network Optimization strategies and Strategic Sourcing.
We believe that you should own and shape your career. But we’ll provide the support and opportunities to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to succeed. You’ll interact with and be inspired by a multi-cultural team comprising of individuals with deep expertise in the field of Supply Chain, a flair for problem solving and a passion for exceptional client service. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY SCO experience lasts a lifetime.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing a degree in Engineering, Accountancy, Business, Finance, or Quantitative disciplines is preferred and currently in your final year of undergraduate study.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, business writing and interest in further designing, developing and integrating business operations and technology
- Able to research client inquiries and emerging issues
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email for an interview with the hiring managers.
- Candidates who aced the video interview will be invited to a live interview with the hiring managers.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2020, 6:00 pm