As new markets open up and technology advances at a dramatic pace, the world of supply chain and operations is becoming increasingly complex. As a supply chain intern, you will help clients transform their supply chains into a competitive advantage with your strong analytical and decision-making skills.
You’ll work in a high-performing team that delivers exceptional client service, enabling organizations to grow, innovate, protect and optimize their Supply Chains – playing your part in building a better working world.
We believe that you should own and shape your career. But we’ll provide the support and opportunities to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to succeed. You’ll interact with and be inspired by a multi-cultural team comprising of individuals with deep expertise in the field of Supply Chain, a flair for problem solving and a passion for exceptional client service.
So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY SCO experience lasts a lifetime.
About the Opportunity:
You will get an opportunity to work with diverse clients across a wide range of industries and will have a large number of client-facing responsibilities, thereby sharpening your consulting and problem-solving skills. Further, you will be mentored by a high-performing, supportive team to deliver high impact projects and help leading organizations on engagements like Digital Supply Chain transformation, Adoption of Planning & Procurement technologies, Business process improvement (Planning, procurement, manufacturing, fulfilment processes), Network Optimization strategies and Strategic Sourcing.
As a supply chain and operations intern, you’ll use your analytical insight to drive our clients’ global business performance. Working as part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service and help leading organizations improve their planning, design, procurement, sourcing, manufacturing, fulfillment, operations and services processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a degree in Engineering, Accountancy, Business, Finance or Quantitative disciplines is preferred and currently in your final year of undergraduate study.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, business writing and interest in further designing, developing and integrating business operations and technology.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Project management skills.
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Leadership, teamwork and client service skills.
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to research client inquiries and emerging issues.
What We Look For:
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:9th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm