Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
As a Consulting Intern with Technology Risk team, you will assist our clients to identify and manage their technology risks. Our independent position and assessment capabilities provide clients with a candid and reliable overview of their risk landscape and the controls in place.
Working with some of the top Fortune Global 500 companies and large local conglomerates, you’ll be involved in assessments and attestation services that will directly support C-suite discussions and important business decisions regarding compliance, cost and quality of our clients’ risk management programs.
What you will do
As a risk analytics professional, you will be responsible for performing data driven analysis to help identify areas of risk and to enhance process and technology controls, improve IT operations and compliance processes as well as to achieve company-wide cost efficiencies.
This includes the development of analytics test procedures, statistical models and algorithms to analyze client’s data to identify instances of process or control gaps, occurrences of unauthorized or non-compliant activities within the organization and cost optimization opportunities.
You will also be involved in information management related projects that help clients develop and deploy key data governance strategies and processes that pertain to the sourcing, management, development and consumption of data assets across the client’s environment.
Our Technology Risk solutions allow us to work with our wider Assurance and Consulting colleagues to help clients protect their reputation by mitigating their business, financial reporting and IT risks, on a broad range of topics where reviews over IT and data controls are required through annual financial statement audit and/or Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) 404 ICFR as established by Public Company Audit Oversight Board (PCAOB).
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing a degree in Accountancy, Business, Information Technology, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Business Analytics or other related discipline
- Knowledge or interest in the field of information security, in line with internationally accepted standards and frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL, ISO 2700x, CSA, SOX, GDPR and etc.) will be a plus
- Knowledge in data analytics tools such Alteryx, Python, SQL, R or SPSS will be an advantage
- Familiarity with data visualisation software like Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau, Spotfire, Microstrategy and Qlik will be an advantage
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Computer Science,...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2020, 6:00 pm