We are the only professional services organization who has a separate business dedicated exclusively to the financial services marketplace.
Join Financial Services (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective. Aligned to key industry groups including asset management, banking and capital markets, insurance and private equity, we provide integrated consulting, assurance, tax, and strategy and transaction services.
Through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching you will experience ongoing professional development. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our Insurance and Actuarial Advisory Services practice comprises two areas: Life/Health Insurance and Property/Casualty products and services. Join this team and you will provide clients with traditional actuarial services (e.g., reserving, pricing and mergers and acquisition support), as well as leading edge services such as financial reporting and measurement, financial risk management, modeling, hedging, reinsurance, securitization, economic capital and solvency.
As part of our Actuarial team, you’ll focus on high-impact opportunities to apply your knowledge and experience to shape our services. You’ll build valuable relationships with clients and develop strong capabilities, through both formal training and working with experienced mentors and talented colleagues.
You can expect to:
- Be at the forefront of issues that are shaping the insurance industry in Asia.
- Gain a wide exposure to a diverse range of actuarial projects.
- Work in a multicultural environment.
- Work with colleagues from a wide range of business disciplines.
What You Will Do
- Market research and industry benchmarking.
- Valuation, pricing and product development.
- Regulatory changes, including Risk-Based Capital, Solvency II and IFRS.
- Merger & Acquisitions (M&A) and due diligence projects.
- Actuarial audits and financial modelling.
- Financial risk, product distribution and capital issues.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a degree in Actuarial Science or related fields.
- Strong academic records, good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of economic or market issues and the ability to interpret their impact on clients.
- Strong presentation skill.
- Leadership and client service skills.
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment.
- Good progress through the actuarial examinations with either the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (UK), the Society of Actuaries (US) or the Institute of Actuaries of Australia.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and teaming skills.
What We Look For:
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:13th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm