Do you want to help organizations foster agile people environments in order to adapt quickly to disruptive forces? EY’s People Advisory Services (PAS) helps our clients harness their people agenda — the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things. By focusing on our client’s talent needs, we provide exciting and innovative solutions for the workforce of the future.
In this role, you’ll be part of a supportive, global team with a vast array of experiences, broad network, deep sector expertise and entrepreneurial spirit. You’ll discover opportunities to take your career aspirations and purpose to the next level.
In PAS team, we help our clients with:
- Organization & Workforce Transformation - As companies innovate, grow, and elevate their business, they need to effectively and efficiently realign and potentially re-think the alignment and fit of their organization structure, leadership teams, and workforce to create the capabilities needed to drive their business and financial objectives.
- We provide services like Organizational Design, Workforce, Leadership & Talent and New Work & Workforce Analytics capabilities with digital assets to create customized solutions to align organizational and workforce capabilities to the business strategy.
- Change and Learning – As organizations innovate, grow, and improve their business, they’re looking for ways to prepare their people to adapt and excel. We provide services like Workforce, Leadership & Talent and Change & Learning with digital assets to enable people to perform at their best.
- Culture and Leadership - Organizations need leaders and employees who are adaptive, motivated to learn and shift through change. They can enable performance through tools, information, and processes, but individuals must be motivated to change, do great work, and go above and beyond. EY People Advisory Services helps to align, focus, and inspire hearts and minds by integrating services like Workforce, Leadership & Talent, Change & Learning and Reward & Recognition with digital assets.
- HR Transformation and Agile People – Companies need to think about adopting agile innovation and implementation techniques to outpace the competition and improve the quality of outcomes through the delivery of HR, Payroll and/or Mobility operations. EY People Advisory Services helps HR unleash the power of humans to do the extraordinary and deliver sustained value to the business. We help our clients achieve relentless business collaboration; create a customer-focused people experience and deliver the people services and solutions expected by an evolving workforce.
What You Will Do
- You’ll work with leading organizations to help them get the most out of their people. You’ll use your knowledge and experience to help clients improve operational efficiencies. Your commercial capabilities will grow as you drive projects lead high profile engagements. With access to talented leaders, formal learning and a wide variety of practical experience, you’ll receive all the support you need to succeed.
- Supporting clients in their transformation journey through the design and implementation of effective organizational change management programs.
- Helping clients deliver human capital strategies and workforce optimization programs imperative in an organization’s success.
- Working with Business Leaders on organization restructuring efforts, workforce planning, competency modelling, performance and rewards management.
- Working with Business Leaders on improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the HR function.
- Be part of the overall growth of the Consulting Practice in the ASEAN region.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Business, Commerce, Human Resources Management and/or other relevant disciplines.
- Good communications skills, especially fluent in written and spoken English.
- Strong presentation skill.
- Leadership and client service skills.
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment.
- Strong analytical skill.
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills.
What We Look For:
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Human Resources
- Closing Date:3rd Sep 2020, 6:00 pm