At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too.
Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential.
Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience - It's yours to build.
Join the Financial Services Organization (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective. We are the only professional services organization who has a separate business dedicated exclusively to the financial services marketplace dealing with asset management, banking and capital markets, insurance and private equity.
What You Will Do
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on client assignments across business and technology projects that will help you deepen and broaden your skills, while gaining valuable and rewarding experiences during your first few years.
Teaming with a variety of stakeholders, you will provide our clients an independent view of their organization’s business risks and areas of improvement and help develop pragmatic plans to enhance their products, processes and system, address issues and assist with implementing measurable and sustainable performance enhancements through the key service areas:
- Business Transformation.
- Financial Services Risk.
- Technology Risk.
- Data & Analytics.
- Digital & Emerging Technologies.
- Technology Transformation.
- Technology Solution Delivery.
Required Skills and Abilities
We look for:
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset - What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven - We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive - We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing a university degree related to Business, Economics, Science, Technology and Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience and/or desire to work in consulting coupled with understanding of economic or market issues and the ability to interpret impact and solve inquiries. This can be demonstrated by relevant course work, interest or internship experience.
- Experience and/or demonstrated interest in understanding of financial institutions, Wealth & Asset Management, Banking and/or Insurance businesses (e.g., business models, channels, typical structure, industry terms and issues).
- Good-to-have experience and/or demonstrated passion in any domains such as: cloud engineering, coding/scripting languages (e.g., Python/R/Java), cyber security, digitalization, front and back-end web/mobile development, information technology risks, IoT, robotics process automation, technical architecture, project management in UX, Web or Digital, web application security practices and standards. This passion could be demonstrated via university projects, internships, conferences, self-study, etc.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds - both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Economics, Engineering, Information...
- Closing Date:18th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm