What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential.
Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What You Will Do
Join Financial Services Organization (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective. We are the only professional services organization who has a separate business dedicated exclusively to the financial services marketplace dealing with asset management, banking and capital markets, insurance and private equity.
The team provides technology risks solutions to our clients through delivering services on the design, implementation, rationalization of controls and remediation for the purpose of mitigating and preventing risks in our client’s applications, infrastructure and data.
This is a transversal area of specialization in the area of information technology, information security and third-party risk management. Using our proprietary methodology, we help clients conduct internal controls diagnostics, perform internal controls transformations and risk remediation, and deliver internal controls testing outsourcing or co-sourcing services.
As a Technology Risk intern, you will contribute to help our clients enhance their IT risk strategy, embed an enterprise approach to risk management, optimize risk management functions and improve controls and processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing university degree related to Computer Science, IT Security, Information Systems, Information Technology, Technology Risk or equivalent.
- Experience and/or demonstrated passion in information technology risks, cyber security, digitalization with ability to articulate processes, threats and controls on how they apply to business and technology projects. This passion could be demonstrated via university projects, internships, conferences, self-study, etc.
- Experience and/or desire to work in consulting demonstrated by relevant course work, interest or internship experience.
- Demonstrated passion in coding/scripting languages (e.g. python, java etc.).
What we look for:
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Closing Date:29th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm