Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
Do you want to help organizations foster agile people environments in order to adapt quickly to disruptive forces? EY’s People Advisory Services (PAS) helps our clients harness their people agenda — the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things. In this role, you’ll be part of a supportive, global team with a vast array of experiences, broad network, deep sector expertise and entrepreneurial spirit.
What you will do
- Organization & Workforce Transformation - As companies innovate, grow, and elevate their business, they need to effectively and efficiently realign and potentially re-think the alignment and fit of their organization structure, leadership teams, and workforce to create the capabilities needed to drive their business and financial objectives.
- We provide services like Organizational Design, Workforce, Leadership & Talent and New Work & Workforce Analytics capabilities with digital assets to create customized solutions to align organizational and workforce capabilities to the business strategy.
- Change and Learning – As organizations innovate, grow, and improve their business, they’re looking for ways to prepare their people to adapt and excel. We provide services like Workforce, Leadership & Talent and Change & Learning with digital assets to enable people to perform at their best.
- Culture and Leadership - Organizations need leaders and employees who are adaptive, motivated to learn and shift through change. They can enable performance through tools, information, and processes, but individuals must be motivated to change, do great work, and go above and beyond. PAS helps to align, focus, and inspire hearts and minds by integrating services like Workforce, Leadership & Talent, Change & Learning and Reward & Recognition with digital assets.
- HR Transformation and Agile People – Companies need to think about adopting agile innovation and implementation techniques to outpace the competition and improve the quality of outcomes through the delivery of HR, Payroll and/or
- Mobility operations. PAS helps HR unleash the power of humans to do the extraordinary and deliver sustained value to the business.
- Supporting clients in their transformation journey through the design and implementation of effective organizational change management programs
- Helping clients deliver human capital strategies and workforce optimization programs imperative in an organization’s success
- Working with Business Leaders on organization restructuring efforts, workforce planning, competency modelling, performance and rewards management
- Working with Business Leaders on improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the HR function
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing a degree in Business, Commerce, Human Resources Management and/or other relevant disciplines
- Good communications skills, especially fluent in written and spoken English.
- Demonstrated leadership and client service skills
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Management
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2020, 6:00 pm