Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Supporting our Advisory Business, the Resourcing Intern will work closely with Market leadership and people together with the Regional Resourcing team to deliver best-practice resourcing and experience management services across the business.
What you will do
Your key responsibilities
The Resourcing Intern’s primary responsibilities are to:-
- Understand our business and learning the unique skills, needs, desires and goals of our people
- Find the right opportunities and connections to create diverse, inclusive and high-performing teams
- Optimize business performance by advocating solutions, providing insights and managing expectations in pursuit of increasing utilization and employee engagement
- Embody exceptional client service in everything they do, having a relentless focus on building the highest performing teams, and bringing talent develop to life through EYU
- Demonstrate personal leadership and having presence, vitality and agility
Required Skills and Abilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Stakeholder & relationship Management – Responsible for managing key relationships within and across their account, sector or domain talent pool
- Opportunity & Demand management – Ensuring seamless connectivity between pursuit teams and our available talent
- Talent pool management – Actively managing our available talent, understanding their capability and proactively identifying opportunities or connection to support their deployment
- Resource optimisation – Highlighting capability across their group and the wider business to optimization performance
- Experience management – Promoting identification and delivery of career experiences as part of every engagement
- Talent development & EYU – Building individual capability and personal brand via the right learning, coaching and experiences
- Leakage management and data quality – Ensuring margin is maintained and revenue recognized, and ubiquitous and accurate use of key enablers and data quality
- Continuous improvement – Supporting roll out of initiatives on behalf of the resourcing leader and identifying opportunities to improve team performance
To qualify for the role you should be/have:
- Current diploma students/undergraduate studying Business, Social Sciences, Humanities, Supply Chain, Sciences or related courses
- Interested in talent development, resource management, experience management and/or supply & demand management
- Strong communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates personal leadership and accountability
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude and strong personal integrity
- Added plus if you have experiences within professional services or B2B environments
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Science, Human Resources,...
- Closing Date:20th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm