Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organisation running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
What you will do
Your key responsibilities
Join our Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team and you will directly support and promote our brand and reputation. Through internal communications, public relations and corporate communications, you’ll provide a wide range of marketing and communications services to internal and external audiences. These include current and future clients, our current and future employees, alumni, regulators, the media and the communities within which we operate.
You’ll support marketing events, EOY program, maintenance of CRM and updating database.
Required Skills and Abilities
Skills & attributes for success
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and possess initiative
- Positive work attitude, team player with strong interpersonal skills
To qualify for the role you must have
- Undertaking a degree in Marketing / Business / Communications related
- Prior work experience is not required
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We also offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:19th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm