Join our Business Development team and you will support and execute go-to-market business development and marketing strategies. As a Business Development professional, you’ll work with account teams to build relationships with our clients, drive new business and build revenue growth.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
What You Will Do
- Intern will be tasked to support the maintenance of the bot or robotic software and help to develop or enhance work process automation requests.
- You will also assist in managing all matching correspondences and queries, collating reports etc.
- You may also be assigned to support business teams with go-to-market initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A degree in Business Studies / Marketing / Finance / Engineering / IT related or currently in your final year of undergraduate study.
- Team player.
- Critical thinking.
- Knowledge in Analytics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail Oriented.
- Willing to learn and able to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated, proactive and committed.
What We Look For:
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:24th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm