You will be a core member of EY’s fully-dedicated, cross-regional, FinTech Team, responsible for advising current and prospective clients on new financial technologies, processes, and business models. You will be responsible for driving a coordinated and best-in- class go to market approach through collaborating with, and growing, EY’s existing community of regional financial technology professionals.
You need to be passionate about driving innovation in the financial services industry and help the firm strengthen networks with a broad range of stakeholders including, start-ups, financial services incumbents, governments, regulators, venture capital companies and other service providers within the FinTech ecosystem. Ideally, you will have experience in building or scaling financial technology start-ups – as well as existing FinTech relationships.
What You Will Do
- Working with the management team to create concise research publications and presentations.
- Performing extensive primary and secondary research to build a detailed understanding of the FinTech target market, industry, company or opportunity.
- Analyze and synthesize research findings to develop valuable insights in line with the company and research project objectives.
- Maintain keen awareness of industry trends and emerging players in the FinTech ecosystem.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing related or currently in your final year of undergraduate study.
- Strong affinity with early stage tech startups and technology.
- Desire and flexibility to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Attentive to details and able to multitask.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Willing to learn and able to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated, proactive and committed .
What We Look For:
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:24th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm