At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too.
Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential.
Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
Our Core Business Services (CBS) teams help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong.
Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
As an intern with our Markets & Business Development team, you will engage in selected activities to support the Markets & Business Development function with the implementation of regional initiatives to drive client centricity through our accounts in a variety of ways – marketing (communications & events), operations and account management.
You will work with account teams in different sectors to build relationships with our clients, drive new businesses and build revenue growth.
Required Skills and Abilities
We look for:
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset - What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven - We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive - We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing a degree in Business Studies, Marketing, Finance, Engineering or IT related.
- Team player who is open minded, enthusiastic and with a passion for self-development.
- Critical thinker.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, while managing multiple projects.
- Willing to learn and able to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated, proactive and committed.
What’s in it for You:
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds - both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm