At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too.
Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Are you ready to take control and deliver impact? Then join EY and gain experiences that will last a lifetime.
As part of our talent team, you’ll build strategic relationships stakeholders across our complex business. Understanding our business issues and imperatives and identifying and implementing recruitment solutions will extend your talents. A wide variety of new experiences in a dynamic environment will help you to move quickly along the career path you choose.
What You Will Do
In your role as an HR Operation Specialist, you’ll:
- Support the recruitment team in full spectrum of HR ops function from onboarding to off-boarding.
- Review current onboarding processes and business processes with Centre of Excellence, initiate process improvement where necessary.
- Partner Centre of Excellence to ensure accurate submission of HR forms and documents for timely onboarding.
- Lead the organization of onboarding program for new hires.
- Ensure all interview assessments are provided by interviewers after each interview.
- Prepare an offer letter and ensure offer processes are met.
- Check on signed offer letter of acceptance and prepare onboarding processes.
- Liaise with relevant departments to prepare for onboarding processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
We’re looking for people with the following experience:
- A Diploma/Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business or Human Resource Management.
- Fresh graduates with a positive working attitude are welcome to apply.
- Comfortable with handling huge volume detailed recruitment processes and HR projects.
- Ability to liaise and partner with different departments within the organization.
- Strong working knowledge of Taleo and MS Excel will be an advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Human Resources
- Closing Date:11th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm