Our Assurance group is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organisations in the industry. As part of our team, you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements, business-critical information or processes. Groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines) within Assurance include External Audit, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, Financial Accounting Advisory Services and Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services.
About The Opportunity:
As part of our External Audit team, you’ll experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
What You Will Do
- You will be an integral member of the Assurance team that will partner Audit engagement teams to adopt audit analytics technology.
- Be expected to partake in external audits to understand and evaluate opportunities for process improvement and audit automation.
- In doing so, you will play an important role in improving the quality of the audits and enhancing the value we bring to our clients across industries.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Studies, Analytics related studies.
- Strong data analytics or data management skills.
- Prior audit experience is not required.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating team members on progress.
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the assurance teams and listen/respond to other assurance team members' views.
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in the audit client's environment.
- Integrity within a professional environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good project management skills.
What We Look For:
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm