Join our Business Development team and you will support and execute go-to-market business development and marketing strategies. As a Business Development professional, you’ll work with account teams to build relationships with our clients, drive new business and build revenue growth.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a Market Segment Enablement Associate to join our Business Development team.
The Market Segment Enablement Associate is responsible for strategic and tactical deployment support for go-to-market initiatives within an industry sector market segment. They work closely with Market Segment leadership to determine the activities and actions needed to implement business development programs that grow pipeline and revenue and drive growth. This individual also plays a key role in idea generation, project management, execution and measurement of go-to-market programs and initiatives.
What you will do
In your role as an Market Segment Enablement Associate, you will:
- Implement market analysis and account segmentation/ prioritization for industry sector market segment.
- Active in deployment of execution plans for go-to-market activities. Works closely with team members to identify business needs, determine target audience/ accounts, co-develop actions and timelines, and align resources.
- Serve as project manager for the implementation of firm wide business development programs within the industry sector market segment, including sales campaigns, growth platforms and other prioritized initiatives that support opportunity development and account management. Track results of go-to-market initiatives and provide frequent status communications.
- Team with Business Development functional specialists, Brand, Marketing and Communications, and other resources as needed to support industry sector market segment, and account team needs.
- Leverage the global EY network to connect our clients to the right insights and thought leadership.
Executing the Account Management Framework (AMF)
- Participate in account management sessions with account teams.
- Assist in driving the sales cadence process for the industry sector market segment, including initiating/supporting activities to enhance pipeline integrity.
- Understand and interpret industry sector market segment reporting and analysis leveraging firm tools and data. Review and distribute timely financial performance and pipeline analysis information, including communication of key trends, opportunities and action plans specific to the target audience.
Pursuits and opportunity management
- Monitor various procurement portals daily, and support the assignment and submissions of proposals.
- Collaborate with regional and offshore teams on strategic pursuits to develop winning proposals.
Required Skills and Abilities
To qualify for the role you must have
- University graduate in any discipline.
- Works independently and experienced in delivering results with regional and offshore teams.
- Ability to review reports, interpret data and identify trends that will assist in further targeting appropriate go-to-market activities that will generate pipeline.
- Strong advocate of the firm’s account management framework and opportunity tools and processes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly in an ever-changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Prior experience and familiarity in using business procurement portals will be an advantage.
- Competent with the use of Microsoft Power Point, Word and Excel, including the use of Pivot tables, reporting, charts.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Detailed resume.
- Latest university transcript.
- NRIC or student pass (for foreign students).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm