What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become? Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
Strategy and Transaction (SaT) works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a global team of 10,000 professionals in 100 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital.
Major groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines and competencies) within SaT include Transactions and Corporate Finance (TCF) – that will bring together Transaction Diligence (TD), Valuation, Modeling and Economics (VME), and Lead Advisory (LA). Uniquely, SaT brings together a world-class strategy practice in EY-Parthenon, an unmatched Transactions and Corporate Finance (TCF) capability and the deep Tax expertise delivered via International Tax and Transaction Services (ITTS).
Given the longstanding and deep relationships of these competencies with our clients, our sub-service lines will allow our practice to drive further growth to an already successful practice and continue to be key drivers of innovation within our business.
- VME practices are the means by which we continue to bring our deep financial, economics and analytics skills to bear in order to support our clients with better decision-making involving transactions, funding capital expansion and optimizing capital efficiency (such as capital allocation to help adjust risk, cash release opportunity, capital budgeting with skill sets on measuring and valuating not just assets but also litigation or life).
- LA includes tactical and strategic advice for corporates, financial sponsors and family offices, as well as negotiation assistance and other transaction related topics.
- Mergers & Acquisitions team provides sector-focused advice on the sale process from strategic positioning to close, and we help execute acquisitions, alliances and mergers as well as advise C-suite executives and boards on evaluating strategic alternatives in the context of transactions.
- Infrastructure Advisory team has extensive experience working with private and public sector organizations on business case and project development strategy, economic analysis, provision of commercial and procurement advice and raising finance on complex infrastructure projects.
What’s in it for You:
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing university degree related to Accounting, Business, Finance or equivalent.
- Candidates with background in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics related disciplines but with demonstrated interest may apply too.
- Demonstrated passion in related work and to analyze financial and non-financial information to formulate views and conclusions. This passion could be demonstrated via university projects, internships, conferences, self-study, etc.
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:6th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm