Our Strategy and Transaction (SaT) team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. Uniquely, SaT brings together a world-class strategy practice in EY-Parthenon, an unmatched Transactions and Corporate Finance (TCF) capability and the deep Tax expertise delivered via ITTS. As part of a global team of 10,000 professionals in 100 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital. Major groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines and competencies) within Strategy and Transaction include Transactions and Corporate Finance (TCF) – that will bring together Transaction Diligence (TD), Valuation, Modeling and Economics (VME), and Lead Advisory (LA). Given the longstanding and deep relationships of these competencies with our clients, our sub-service lines will allow our practice to drive further growth to an already successful practice and continue to be key drivers of innovation within our business.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Transaction Diligence (TD) advises corporate, private equity and government clients on buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence. We work closely with Strategy and Transactions sub-service lines and competencies, and other EY service lines to deliver seamless, integrated due diligence to our clients.
Valuation, Modeling and Economics (VME) practices are the means by which we continue to bring our deep financial, economics and analytics skills to bear in order to support our clients with better decision-making involving transactions, funding capital expansion and optimizing capital efficiency (such as capital allocation to help adjust risk, cash release opportunity, capital budgeting with skill sets on measuring and valuating not just assets but also litigation or life).
The EY-Parthenon team in EY Singapore focuses on addressing CXO agenda in Strategy, Commercial Due Diligence, Integration/divestments and Value Creation. This high-performing team has grown rapidly over the last two years and has experienced hires joining from top management consulting firms. We are very active in the market with several deep accounts focused on key sectors of Consumer, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Resources & Financial Services. It aims to create a distinctive, global, world-class strategy practice, that delivers long-term value to our clients, our people and EY. It brings together professionals with diverse strategic capabilities and deep sector insights.
- Strategy unlocks our clients’ full potential by helping them answer their most complex strategic questions. We rely upon rigorous fact-based analysis and deep sector expertise to deliver insights that provoke unconventional thinking. We help clients create customized and actionable strategies, and then we help to make them happen.
- Transaction Strategy and Execution assist clients to integrate acquired assets and businesses, providing strategic transaction advice and supporting execution to attain the value proposition contained in the strategic decision-making process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a degree in Accounting, Business, Finance disciplines.
- Entrepreneurial mind set and business acumen and appreciates complex analytical work.
- Passion for helping clients achieve their potential.
- Able to analyze financial and non-financial information to formulate views and conclusions.
- Candidates with background in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics related disciplines but with demonstrated interest may apply too.
- Project management skills.
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Leadership, teamwork and client service skills.
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive working attitude and motivation to learn.
- Excellent time management and ability to deliver projects on time .
What We Look For:
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:3rd Sep 2020, 6:00 pm