At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too.
Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The intern will support the team in their talent acquisition activities under Consulting (Financial Services). The incumbent should be a curious and self-initiated individual who is able to multi-task, working under minimum supervision in possibly remote working condition.
He/she will also be exposed to day-to-day talent operations and act as a main point of contact of the Talent Acquisition & Attraction team for hiring managers and candidates.
What You Will Do
Scope of responsibilities include the following:
Recruitment Operation Activities:
- Analyze recruitment trend to derive the best sourcing methodology for discussion.
- Sourcing of candidates through job ads posting. Conduct research to assess the best sourcing methodology for discussion.
- Reaching out to passive candidates to assess on technical competencies before surfacing to recruiter for further evaluation.
- Overseeing interviews arrangement including actual day facilitation of technical test and case studies.
- Ensuring best candidates’ experiences through timely responses to candidates’ enquiries including liaising with service line managers for responses.
Recruitment Reporting Activities:
- Provide weekly recruitment report and creation of new metric dashboards where relevant.
- Managed the recruitment and onboarding records, ensuring accuracy and completeness of all essential documents.
- Other duties surrounding the above categories on an ad-hoc basis.
Commitment Period - Full time, 6 months.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:27th May 2022, 6:00 pm