Talent Attraction and Acquisition Intern - Business
Join the Financial Services Organization (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective.
We are the only professional services organization who has a separate business dedicated exclusively to the financial services marketplace dealing with asset management, banking and capital markets, insurance and private equity.
You’ll help in recruitment support to manage interview scheduling, tracking interview feedback, conducting the first round of phone screening and shortlisting for entry level or temporary positions.
You’ll also assist in recruitment partnership to coordinate with outsourcing team to ensure all CV and interview arrangements are accurately reflected and communicated, to facilitate for all test or case study required.
Additionally, you’ll support all major recruitment drives and projects such as helping with correspondence or logistics arrangements (as required).
You’ll also help in researching best practices for recruitment process flow and other administrative support.
Required Skills and Abilities
What we look for:
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing a university degree related to Business/ Human Resources or equivalent.
- Experience and/or demonstrated passion in recruitment operations.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you.
And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too.
Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential.
Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience - It's yours to build.
EY - Building a better working world:
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:7th Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.