At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too.
Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential.
Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
Be part of a global team that helps build sustainable business and tax strategies; assesses, improves and monitors business functions’ processes, controls and risk management; and supports clients in managing effective relationships with government authorities.
We help clients succeed by assisting them with the strategic and operational challenges facing their global functions, analyzing tax opportunities and benefits that can be attained by them, assisting clients in identifying and managing strategic opportunities and risks that relate to significant prospective planning, and providing business/tax-related domestic and cross-border planning and compliance assistance to business-connected individuals and their associated entities.
You will support our clients in accessing the government policies/priorities, R&D tax incentive, government incentives and other innovation/growth incentives. You will be involved in engagements with companies in various industries to understand their development objectives and drivers, analyzing complex project information to assess eligibility for incentives and other government support.
Working in high performing teams, you will support/develop detailed work papers, management presentation and reports to help deliver exceptional results to EY’s clients. You will also be involved in internal process improvement projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
We look for:
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset - What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven - We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive - We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing a university degree related to Information Technology, Engineering, Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Business and Finance, Economics or equivalent.
- Experience and/or demonstrated passion in the latest business models and technology in the creation or application of digital solutions. This passion could be demonstrated via university projects, internships, conferences, self-study, etc.
- Problem solving and numerical skills.
- Ability to work with complex and detailed information.
- Experience and/or demonstrated ability in time management and adaptability to change under pressure to build effective relationships at all levels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and relationship building.
What’s in it for You:
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds - both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm