Our tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs.
Our unwavering commitment to quality service and our technical networks enables you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax functions. Groups (or, as we call them – sub-service lines) within Tax include Business Tax Services, Indirect Tax Services, International Tax Services, Transfer Pricing Services, Transaction Tax Services, Financial Services and People Advisory Services (Mobility).
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
About the Opportunity:
You’ll focus on corporate tax consulting and compliance service for clients in the financial services industry, which covers banking and capital markets, insurance and asset management.
What You Will Do
- Assist with preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation across various sectors/industries (BCM, Insurance, AM, treasury).
- Assist clients with various aspects of TP compliance such as TP planning or design /TP Controversy/ APA & MAP/ CbCR / Operational TP / Global or regional TP project / TP provision.
- Use and apply the transfer pricing tools, databases and processes for client engagements/documentation.
- Liaise with various stakeholders (internal/external). For example, sub-service line, country teams and tax authorities to agree tax positions or deal with regulatory audits/inquires.
- Monitor and assess the impact of tax reform/regulatory change (by country/industry) impacting our clients.
- Support the development of leading market thought leadership material (i.e., marketing/ go-to-market material).
- Support our advisory teams (within Singapore & outside Singapore) in delivering solutions and insights on the transfer pricing projects (both global and regional projects).
Required Skills and Abilities
- A degree in Accountancy, Economics or related disciplines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Positive work attitude, team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Strong and motivated team player with ability to build effective relationships at all levels.
- Expertise in time management, and the ability to adapt to change under pressure.
- A highly collaborative approach to work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and possess initiative.
What We Look For:
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm