Our tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and our technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax functions. Groups (or, as we call them – sub-service lines) within Tax include Business Tax Services, Global Compliance and Reporting, Indirect Tax Services, International Tax Services, People Advisory Services (Mobility) and Transaction Tax Services.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Our People Advisory Services Mobility practice helps its clients manage the business issues relating to their global workforce by providing immigration and global mobility HR policy compliances and advisory services to their international assignees. We seek highly motivated individuals to join us for a challenging and rewarding career in People Advisory Services, Mobility.
What You Will Do
- As part of People Advisory Services, Mobility team, it gives you the opportunity to manage the complex challenges of deploying a globally mobile workforce.
- People Advisory Services advises clients on the design and implementation of total reward strategies, advises on HR and payroll transformation, helps manage HR compliance and risk, provides strategic advice on mobility programs and also offers technology advisory services and project management.
- We work with our clients to attract, train and motivate the people necessary to achieve clients’ organisational goals. By helping to integrate the people agenda into their business strategy, we help our clients improve their business in the evolving global economy and realise sustainable economic growth.
- Focusing on personal taxation and security issues for companies with globally mobile employees.
- Applying individual income tax knowledge and expand it to include experience on cross-border situations, application of tax treaties, cross-border mobility situations.
- Providing tax advice to inbound and outbound employees (e.g. basis of taxation, Not Ordinarily Resident scheme, tax planning via remuneration packaging, employee share schemes).
- Engaging in variety of projects including employment tax risk reviews, share scheme planning and employment arrangement advice.
- Liaising with overseas EY offices to coordinate complete cross-border advice for our clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year students pursuing a degree in Accountancy and Business related.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Detail oriented and possess initiative.
- Positive work attitude, team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful and analytical.
What We Look For:
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:24th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm