Ernst & Young’s Private Clients Services practice provide advice to domestic and internationally based clients and their family offices in relation to succession planning, family office matters, family governance, trusts and tax matters.
Joining Private Clients Services gives you the opportunity to provide high quality cross-jurisdictional strategic advice in the areas of family governance or tax. We advise private client or tax advisory related to high-net-worth entrepreneurs or business families.
What You Will Do
As a Private Client Services Associate / Consultant, you will work on broad range of advisory topics relating to family office or family governance, applying your existing skillsets and analytical skills to these areas effectively and efficiently.
You will provide support for or act as point of entry for client servicing and related issues, supporting the Private Clients Services team in business development efforts and delivery on engagements.
You will also collaborate closely with a cross-functional teams to provide holistic advice to family business clients and family office clients and their advisors. You will also provide advisory support or advice to our clients’ strategic initiatives and projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
Skills and Attributes for Success:
- Great communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate with and manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactive, self-motivated and adaptable individual, able to deliver high quality results efficiently under pressure and able to multi-task.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Eagerness to learn new skills and continually upgrade your professional capabilities.
To Qualify for the Role You Must Have:
- A Degree in Accountancy, Law, Tax, Finance or Business-related discipline.
- An awareness and ability to serve and support the needs of wealthy individuals or business families.
- An interest in solving complex legal and tax issues and providing bespoke advisory services to clients.
- Prior work experience is not required.
Ideally, You’ll also Have:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What We Look For:
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:30th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm