Be part of a global team that helps build sustainable business and tax strategies; assesses, improves and monitors business functions’ processes, controls and risk management; and supports clients in managing effective relationships with government authorities.
We help clients succeed by assisting them with the strategic and operational challenges facing their global functions, analyzing tax opportunities and benefits that can be attained by them, assisting clients in identifying and managing strategic opportunities and risks that relate to significant prospective planning, and providing business/tax-related domestic and cross-border planning and compliance assistance to business-connected individuals and their associated entities.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because your professional development is important to us and we are fully committed to helping you realize your potential.
What You Will Do
- You will support our clients in accessing the government policies/priorities, R&D tax incentive, government incentives and other innovation/growth incentives. You will be involved in engagements with companies in various industries to understand their development objectives and drivers, analyzing complex project information to assess eligibility for incentives and other government support.
- Working in high performing teams, you will support/develop detailed work papers, management presentations and reports to help deliver exceptional results to EY’s clients. You will also be involved in internal process improvements projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
Diploma or degree in at least one of the following disciplines:
- Information Technology - including computer science, software engineering, data analytics.
- Engineering - including mechatronic, robotics, electrical, mechanical.
- Physical and Mathematical Sciences- including chemistry, physics, geosciences and mathematics.
- Biological Sciences - including biotechnology, medical technology, environmental science, biology.
- Business and finance.
- Drive to provide excellent service to clients and build a better working world.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and relationship building will be key.
- Ability to work with complex and detailed information.
- Problem solving and numerical skills.
- An interest in the latest business models, technology and experience in the creation or application of digital solutions and the role that technology can play in creating a better working world.
What We Look For
We’re interested in leaders with a genuine creative vision and the confidence to make it happen. Whilst forming part of a dedicated team, you can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you’ll also need the ability to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and processes. If you’re serious about business innovation, R&D and new technology and ready to take on some of our clients’ most complex issues, this role is for you.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:18th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm