Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
Our tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will help to develop applications for the team to provide quality service to our clients. In this assignment, you will use established work procedures to analyze, code, implement, and troubleshoot tax-based desktop, client-server and/or web-based applications.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing diploma or degree related to Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience and/or demonstrated passion to design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements.
- Experience and/or demonstrated passion in maintenance and improvements of existing applications and ability to analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to the applications. This passion could be demonstrated via university projects, internships, conferences, self-study, etc.
- Experience and/or demonstrated ability in time management and adaptability to change under pressure to build effective relationships at all levels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and relationship building.
- Experience and/or demonstrated understanding of following concepts and technologies:
Applications close on +3weeks
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:16th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm