Our tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will help to develop applications for the team to provide quality service to our clients.
Do you want to be the solution, not just part of it? Then join EY and gain experiences that will last a lifetime.
Businesses today are subject to ever-growing and increasingly complex tax and regulatory change. Helping businesses navigate these challenges requires advisors with relevant technology knowledge to manage our businesses effectively.
In our friendly, collaborative environment, you’ll receive the support and coaching you need to progress quickly along the career path you choose.
What You Will Do
In this assignment, you have the opportunity to use established work procedures to analyze, code, implement, and troubleshoot tax based desktop, client-server and/or web based applications. Work commitment and quality consciousness is the key.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Computer Science / IT related disciplines.
Familiar with most of the following concepts and technologies:
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Data Transaction and Analytics.
- Entity-Relationship (ER) modeling and database design.
- Test Driven Development (TDD) and testing patterns.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- N-tier and N-layered architecture.
- MVC architecture.
- Visual Studio 2010 and above.
- SQL Server 2008 and above.
- Microsoft Office applications.
- Crystal Reports and/or ActiveReports.
- ASP.NET MVC/WebApi.
- .NET Framework.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Maintenance and improvements of existing applications.
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements.
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to the applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and possess initiative.
- Positive work attitude, team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:18th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm