Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
Joining Private Clients Services gives you the opportunity to provide high quality cross-jurisdictional strategic advice to domestic and internationally based clients and their family offices in the areas of succession planning, family office matters, family governance, trusts and tax matters.
As a Private Client Services Intern, you will work on broad range of advisory topics relating to family office or family governance, applying your existing skillsets and analytical skills to these areas effectively and efficiently.
You will provide support for or act as point of entry for client servicing and related issues, supporting the Private Clients Services team in business development efforts and delivery on engagements. You will collaborate closely with a cross-functional teams to provide holistic advice to family business clients and family office clients and their advisors. You will also provide advisory support or advice to our clients’ strategic initiatives and projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing university degree related to law, tax, finance, business or equivalent.
- Candidates with SIATP accreditation should highlight this in their application/ detailed resume.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin. Candidates with other Asian languages’ proficiency should highlight this in their application/ detailed resume.
- Experience and/or demonstrated passion in professional legal services, tax advisory services, finance or other complementary areas. This passion could be demonstrated via university projects, internships, conferences, self-study, etc.
- Interest in solving complex legal and tax issues and providing bespoke advisory services to clients through past experience(s) and/or demonstrated passion working in a multi-national company or professional services firm.
- Ability to work with complex and detailed confidential information.
- Experience and/or demonstrated ability in time management and adaptability to change under pressure to build effective relationships at all levels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and relationship building.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:16th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm