Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
Our TTT practice is looking to hire a Consultant to join their growing team which is made up of highly skilled professionals with a broad range of technology and consulting competencies. TTT are a global leader in the development of emerging digital tax applications for our client’s day-to-day problems.
This is an area that has seen plenty of recent growth and investment – and you will see that reflected in your career. The field of taxation is constantly changing as new laws, regulations and technologies are created, and this is your opportunity to be part of that development.
In your role as an Intern you will have the opportunity to work on various client projects, from assisting in the production of leading practice automation and data analytics solutions, to implementing third-party tax applications for multinational tax departments.
You will take ownership of assigned tasks and support delivery of them until completion, including documenting requirements, design, configuration, testing, and project management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Programming,
- Accounting, Tax Technology or a related discipline.
- A strong interest in technology and its use in business processes
- Knowledge or experience in Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
- Knowledge or experience in Data Science and Data Analytics
- Knowledge or experience in the design and development of databases (specifically SQL Server)
- Experience with developing ETL solutions using SSIS or other tools
- Data analytics and visualisation tools such as Tableau, Spotfire or Qlik
- Knowledge in Microsoft Power BI suite, including Power Pivot, Power Query, Power View, Power Map and Microsoft Office
- VBA development
- SharePoint development
- Experience implementing third-party direct or indirect tax systems (such as ONESOURCE, CCH, etc.)
- A desire to use new technologies to help change the way in which our clients operate their processes and manage their data
- A natural flair for problem solving and an entrepreneurial approach to work
- Excellent communication and business writing skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with exceptional client-serving consulting skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems
- Closing Date:16th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm