Our clients are faced with external pressures on an unprecedented scale. The ability to translate strategy into reality is key to their enhanced business performance. As an advisory professional, you will be focused on helping them achieve this goal.
You’ll work in high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client service, enabling organizations to grow, innovate, protect and optimize their business performance – playing your part in building a better working world.
We believe that you should own and shape your career. But we’ll provide the support and opportunities to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to succeed. The strength of our global network, combined with local empowerment and a relentless focus on winning in specific markets, means you’ll interact and team with individuals from various geographies and sectors.
So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
About the Opportunity:
The Data and Analytics team works collaboratively with our clients to manage engagements and lead teams of data analysis resources in all aspects of design and delivery of information solutions - including Data Quality and Governance, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Data Management.
Data Analytics is integrated into all Consulting service offerings and assists clients to leverage data as an asset throughout its business processes. You'll enjoy working in multi-disciplinary teams and gaining valuable experience in various sectors and play a key role in ensuring high quality outputs and service to our clients.
What You Will Do
- Contribute technically and deliver Analytics-related solutions to clients.
- Communicate effectively with the project manager & team members regarding the progress of the project.
- Prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Consulting Services and with other services across the organization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in quantitative fields such as Computing, Engineering, Analytics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Machine Learning, Operation Research, Information Management or related fields.
- Good understanding of time series, statistical and decision modeling; and machine learning techniques.
- Good understanding of various data structures, common methods and tools used for data transformation.
- Proficiency with analytical programming languages such as Python and/or R, as well as familiarity with SQL.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies, DevOps tools, ETL tools, machine learning frameworks, visualization software, * Unix shell scripting are considered a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Intellectual curiosity and a love of learning.
- Project management skills.
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Leadership, teamwork and client service skills.
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills combined with experience in leveraging data analytics to drive insights and business decisions.
- Strong attention to details and ability to multi-task.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and applying creativity to solve complex problems.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- A strong work ethic.
What We Look For:
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:9th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm