Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential.
Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at At Technology Solution Delivery, our goal is to support clients as they initiate or undergo major transformation.
Our capabilities span end-to-end solution implementation services from strategy and architecture to production deployment.
Technology implementation support
- Vendor package and partner selection
- Service strategy and roadmap
- Program delivery (program management, release management, benefits management)
- Requirements definition
- Solution architecture and design
- Enterprise and Industry application implementation
- Configuration and development
- Systems development and integration
- Security and controls
- Process management and improvement
- Operations/as-a-service service
Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Our global GRC organization enables clients to leverage technology to successfully manage opportunities and reduce risk.
- This requires transforming the way the organization views and capitalizes on risk
- Enterprise & Industry Application Implementation
- Information management and business intelligence
- Technology operational effectiveness and business case development
- Implementation of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Program and project management
- Information Technology Strategy & Transformation
What You Will Do
- Support the project activities focused on implementation of enterprise applications and GRC.
- Effectively contribute in performance improvement projects, develop analysis, engage client teams and stakeholders, and deliver high-quality work products.
- Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently deliver quality client services. Monitor progress manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business, actively assess and present ways to best serve clients, with a focus to develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks
- Supporting the team in adapting plans and schedules based on evolving needs, conditions or issues that may arise and ensuring on-time, high-quality delivery in accordance with the stated project goals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing a degree in Accountancy, Business, Finance, Computer Science, Information System or Engineering is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, business writing and interest in further designing, developing and integrating business operations and technology
- Able to research client inquiries and emerging issues
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:14th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm