At EY, we want you to be yourself. We want you to bring your intelligence, energy and integrity into our business. Think how much further you’ll go surrounded by people who will encourage you to express your ideas and who will value your opinions.
Starting a career with EY is your opportunity to receive early responsibility, support and training as you set out to achieve your career ambitions. You will receive exposure to some of our largest clients and projects, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, both locally and globally. You’ll also receive guidance on how to help them manage risks, address issues and capitalize on opportunities.
At Technology Solution Delivery, our goal is to support clients as they initiate or undergo major transformation. Our capabilities span end-to-end solution implementation services from strategy and architecture to production deployment.
We Support Clients in Three Main Areas:
Technology Implementation Support:
- Vendor package and partner selection.
- Service strategy and roadmap.
- Program delivery (program management, release management, benefits management).
- Requirements definition.
- Solution architecture and design.
Enterprise and Industry Application Implementation:
- Configuration and development.
- Systems development and integration.
- Security and controls.
- Process management and improvement.
- Operations/as-a-service service.
- Our global Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) organization enables clients to leverage technology to successfully manage opportunities and reduce risk.
- This requires transforming the way the organization views and capitalizes on risk.
As a Technology Consulting professional, you’ll help clients realize the value they can gain from their IT investments - supporting strategy, architecture & deployment.
EY Technology Consulting has exciting opportunities for highly motivated students to join our team in Technology Solution Delivery. You'll enjoy working in multi-disciplinary teams and gaining valuable experience in various sectors and play a key role in ensuring high quality outputs and service to our clients.
You will be part of the team in the execution of clients’ assignments in the areas of:
- Enterprise & Industry Application Implementation.
- Information management and business intelligence.
- Technology operational effectiveness and business case development.
- Implementation of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC).
- Program and project management.
- Information Technology Strategy & Transformation.
At EY, we believe your career is a journey and we are committed to providing an array of exciting opportunities to help you find the career path that is right for you.
What You Will Do
- Support the project activities focused on implementation of enterprise applications and GRC.
- Effectively contribute in performance improvement projects, develop analysis, engage client teams and stakeholders, and deliver high-quality work products.
- Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently deliver quality client services. Monitor progress manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business, actively assess and present ways to best serve clients, with a focus to develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks.
- Supporting the team in adapting plans and schedules based on evolving needs, conditions or issues that may arise and ensuring on-time, high-quality delivery in accordance with the stated project goals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A degree in Accountancy, Business, Finance, Computer Science, Information System or Engineering is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, business writing and interest in further designing, developing and integrating business operations and technology.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate new knowledge. Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities.
- Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Develop relationships with team members across all EY practices to serve client needs.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to research client inquiries and emerging issues.
- A dedication to teamwork and integrity within a professional environment.
What We Look For:
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:3rd Sep 2020, 6:00 pm