At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too.
Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential.
Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience - It's yours to build.
Technology is the business agenda. Customers’ expectations for access to technology products and services are rapidly increasing. User-centric, mobile, agile and data-driven capabilities are table stakes for every organization. Companies must consider foundational Technology Transformation to adapt and compete. Experience has shown us that a successful Technology Transformation rests upon four key elements: Technology Strategy, NextGen Technology Operations, Infrastructure and Service Resiliency, and Architecture.
- Technology Strategy encompasses a full set of Consulting capabilities to help clients think through the strategic issues and fully align technology to their overall purpose and business objectives.
- NextGen Tech Ops help clients transform their technology delivery models to enable growth and competitive advantage, optimize costs, and mitigate risk.
- Infrastructure and Service Resiliency enables business outcomes by aligning to business criticality and priorities and leveraging end-to-end enhancements across IT infrastructure services and operations.
- Architecture provides comprehensive business and enterprise architecture services, with a focus on emerging technologies, that help our clients solve their business problems.
What You Will Do
- Engage with C-suite and shape client’s technology transformation agenda.
- Translate business requirements to software development, project team and clients.
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and propose integration methods for client engagements.
- Define the required technical architecture specifications based on solution or client requirements.
- Define technical standards together with the project manager or lead architect.
- Implement the agreed architecture and infrastructure environments; to ensure it meets the standards defined.
- Conduct various architecture operational and resiliency tests as part of delivering the architecture.
Required Skills and Abilities
We look for:
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset - What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven - We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive - We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Hands-on experience with software development or cloud/system administration.
- Ability to research client inquiries and issues.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds - both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:23rd Feb 2022, 6:00 pm