EY-Parthenon is a global strategy consultancy helping our clients challenge the status quo. We have over 1,300 consultants across more than 30 offices, offering a full suite of services from strategy to implementation. Our practice sits within the larger Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team, which works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns.
As part of a global team of 10,000 professionals in 100 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital. Major groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines and competencies) within TAS include Mergers and Acquisition Services, Project Finance, Restructuring Services, Strategy & Operations, Transaction Diligence, Transaction Tax, and Valuation, Modeling and Economics.
About the opportunity
The Strategy & Operations team in TAS, EY Singapore focuses on addressing CXO agenda in Strategy, Commercial Due Diligence, Integration/divestments and Value Creation. This high-performing team has grown rapidly over the last four years and has experienced hires joining from top management consulting firms. We are very active in the market with several deep accounts focused on key sectors of Consumer, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Industrials and Digital.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad variety of engagements and mentoring, allowing for unparalleled growth and learning. You will also have opportunities to work on regional projects across the Asia-Pacific as part of diverse, entrepreneurial teams. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
What you will do
Your key responsibilities
- Play an active role on teams using an issue based approach to deliver growth, market and portfolio strategy engagements for corporates.
- Support the delivery of commercial due diligence studies for financial investors.
- Support the leadership team in business development activities including the development of proposals and presentations.
- Participate actively in the building of the ASEAN Strategy & Transformation Practice.
Required Skills and Abilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Being a true business advisor to the client and establish yourself as a key client contact.
- Ability to collect and utilise relevant business and industry trends to analyse this information effectively by applying numerical and strategic analysis techniques.
- Ability to plan and deliver sections of work against tight deadlines.
- Share your technical and other knowledge with your team and the department.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Final year students pursuing a degree in Finance, Economics, Business and/or other STEM-related disciplines is preferred.
- Intellectual curiosity, blending a command of analytics with an appetite for inventive thinking.
- Friendly, arrogance-free, relishing open collaboration and partnership.
- Unrelenting energy focused on finding inspired solutions and delivering proactive service.
- Strong business acumen and appreciates complex analytical work.
- Ability to showcase projects/work in strategic planning and delivery.
- Excellent time management and ability to deliver projects on time.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Positive working attitude and motivation to learn.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
Only applications with complete set of data and documents will be considered.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Economics, Business and...
- Closing Date:19th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm