Our Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a global team of 10,000 professionals in 100 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimising, raising or investing capital. Major groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines and competencies) within TAS include Mergers and Acquisition Services, Project Finance, Restructuring Services, Strategy & Operations, Transaction Diligence, Transaction Tax, and Valuation, Modeling and Economics.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
About the Opportunity
Transaction Advisory Services will provide individuals with fantastic opportunities to build on their transaction and commercial experience, and work on a number of diverse and demanding projects as part of a growing practice area. We continue to invest heavily in growing our geographical footprint as well as our account coverage and execution capability, as well as developing new areas of capability.
Increasing globalization of our Financial Services business means that we work closely with colleagues in both Asia-Pacific and the Americas in respect of serving our largest global accounts as well as delivering cross-border engagements. Our clients including leading global companies across the Insurance, Banking & Capital Markets and Asset Management industries as well as private equity, central banks and Governments. Our assignments are typically complex, integrated projects that frequently involve working with colleagues across a variety of disciplines, as well as other professional advisers.
To leverage our already strong credentials, and to strengthen our ability to provide front-end strategic advice to our clients, we are building a dedicated Financial Services commercial diligence and strategy capability to complement our financial and operational diligence, M&A, valuation, modeling and economics services.
What You Will Do
Strategy & Operations:
- The Strategy & Operations team focuses on addressing CXO agenda in Strategy, Commercial Due Diligence, Integration/divestments and Value Creation. You may play an active role on teams using an issue based approach to deliver growth, market and portfolio strategy engagements for corporates. You may also support the delivery of commercial due diligence studies for financial investors, support the leadership team in business development activities including the development of proposals and presentations.
- Join our Transaction Diligence team and you will work with many of the world’s largest organisations, fastest-growing companies and private equity firms on some of the most complex deals in the global market. Through analysis of financial, commercial and operational data, our industry-aligned transaction support professionals provide insights to key decision-makers that help them increase value and reduce the risks and uncertainty inherent in transactions. You will help to identify key value drivers, challenge assumptions about future performance, search for and advise on hidden value, and work with other EY service teams to deliver an integrated approach to our clients before, during and after the transaction.
Valuation, Modeling and Economics:
- Join Valuation, Modeling and Economics and you join a team of experienced professionals who bring to clients excellence in accounting, taxation and financial due diligence. You will help guide clients through the model review, model support and model-build activities necessary to make key decisions and improve strategic outcomes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A degree in Accountancy, Business Management, Finance, Economics and/or other Business-related disciplines.
- Proficient with MS Office, including MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Willing and able to learn and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What We Look For:
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:21st Jan 2020, 6:00 pm