Our Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a global team of 10,000 professionals in 100 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimising, raising or investing capital. Major groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines and competencies) within TAS include Mergers and Acquisition Services, Project Finance, Restructuring Services, Strategy & Operations, Transaction Diligence, Transaction Tax, and Valuation, Modeling and Economics.
About the opportunity
At a time when the global business environment holds increasingly complex strategic challenges, we know that how organizations manage their capital today affects how competitive they’ll be in the future. You’ll advise businesses on how they preserve, optimize, raise and invest their capital to help them achieve their strategic objectives.
What you will do
Your key responsibilities
The Strategy & Operations team in TAS, EY Singapore focuses on addressing CXO agenda in Strategy, Commercial Due Diligence, Integration/divestments and Value Creation. This high-performing team has grown rapidly over the last two years and has experienced hires joining from top management consulting firms. We are very active in the market with several deep accounts focused on key sectors of Consumer, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Resources & Financial Services.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Required Skills and Abilities
Skills & attributes for success
- Project management skills
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Leadership, teamwork and client service skills
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
To qualify for the role you must have the following
- Pursuing a degree in Business, Finance and/or STEM-related disciplines
- Strong business acumen and appreciates complex analytical work
- Ability to showcase projects/work in strategic planning and delivery
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive working attitude and motivation to learn
- Excellent time management and ability to deliver projects on time
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Banking and Finance,...
- Closing Date:19th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm