As a member of the Actuarial team, you'll make a significant technical contribution to Actuarial client engagements and internal projects. You'll actively establish internal and external relationships and identify and escalate potential business opportunities for Ernst & Young within existing engagements.
With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you'll escalate issues as appropriate. You'll also confirm that the work we deliver is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
What You Will Do
- Participate in Actuarial engagements.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating experienced team members on progress.
- Help prepare for meetings with target management teams, and participate in these meetings.
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Advisory Services and with other services across the organization.
- Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting and retaining actuarial professionals.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A completed Bachelor's or Master's degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics and/or other related field.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Actuary, Mathematics, Science, Statistics
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:19th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm