The Business Integrity team protects users and ensures safe connections between users and businesses. We ensure our platform is a high-quality ecosystem for users, developers, page admins, advertisers and businesses to create and promote digital content. Our focus on data analysis, machine learning and a robust infrastructure of back-end systems allows us to work effectively with our engineering and product teams to build proprietary tools and techniques to enforce the quality of all promoted content at scale. We are an analytics & policy-driven operations team that thinks upstream to constantly implement solutions at scale through better automation strategies.
We manage a wide variety of workflows and solve complex problems aimed at improving trust between our user community and commercial products - from improving our ad review & training systems, to handling policy questions/transactions, to operationalizing policy solutions at scale, to understanding insights & outcomes associated with our various policies, programs, and products. We are hiring for several positions, and seeking adaptable, creative, and analytically-driven people who are passionate about operational excellence & partner support, and can successfully work across various teams & countries. This position is located in our Singapore office.
- Review and take action on content with high quality and accuracy
- Understand our team's most important metrics and measurement methods, and analyze these measurements to recommend improvements and remedial measures on an ongoing basis
- Analyze, organize, consolidate, and visualize large amounts of data from multiple sources in order to identify trends and opportunities that drive operational improvements, such as content review accuracy and policy changes
- Develop strong partnerships with cross-functional groups to prioritize business needs, and solve problems at scale
- Review and take action on suspicious activity while identifying trend characteristics that can enhance automation
- Continuously improve and automate existing processes and work through data
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree bachelors and/or masters or equivalent experience
- Relevant prior internship work or experience
- Project experience in business analysis of processes, metrics, workflows, and operations
- Ability to assess, analyze and resolve complicated issues, and distill that complexity into simple and concise communication
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:23rd February 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.