Facebook’s Enterprise Engineering team is responsible for building integrated, scalable, and robust enterprise applications.
You will play a key role in re-imagining productivity by shipping transformative products that serve diverse aspects of the enterprise.
This full-time position will be based in our Singapore office.
What You Will Do
- Work with product managers to drive strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Architect highly available, scalable, and secure systems.
- Build features in their entirety.
- Comply with change management policies to ensure data integrity and system stability.
- Understand performance metrics for business value.
- Build interfaces for complex systems and high-quality tools.
- Passionate about UI/UX and that should reflect in your work.
- Technical ownership of projects and managing resources.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Experience building and supporting production quality software.
- Experience owning projects from end-to-end.
- Experience working with a relational database.
- SQL experience in handling volumes of data, performance tuning.
- Experience in understanding code bases, including API design techniques.
- Experience with object-oriented software development.
- Experience using web services, SOAP, REST APIs, GraphQL.
- Experience developing web or mobile applications.
- Experience partnering with designers to implement pixel-perfect designs.
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment.
- Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining, a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:8th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm