Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Want to build new features and products that touch more than a billion people around the world? Want to build new features that improve existing products like Photos, Groups, NewsFeed, Search, and Messaging? Want to solve unique, large-scale, highly complex technical problems?
Our development cycle is extremely fast, and we've built tools to keep it that way. It's common to write code and have it running live on the site hours later. If you work for us you will make an impact, immediately.
Facebook is seeking Software Engineers to join our engineering team. You can help build the next-generation of systems behind Facebook's products, create web applications that reach millions of people, build high volume servers and be a part of a team that’s working to help people connect with each other around the globe.
This position is full-time and there are minimal travel requirements.
What you will do
- Code high-volume software using primarily C++ and Java
- Create web applications using primarily PHP
- Build report interfaces and data feeds
Required Skills and Abilities
- Experience in C++, Java, Perl, PHP, or Python
- Ability to obtain and maintain work authorization in the country of employment in 2019
- Demonstrated software engineering experience from previous internship, work experience, coding competitions, or publications
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or a related field
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:12th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm