We are currently hiring for candidates who can start the Business Intelligence & Business Analyst Graduate Programme with FDM in February/ March 2021 . If you are interested, please apply ASAP for immediate consideration.
Note: Please only submit one application, even if you are interested in more than one opportunity. A recruiter will speak to you about all options available after we review your application.
At FDM it’s ‘business as usual’, we are recruiting now and throughout the year. Due to COVID-19 we have implemented alternative working arrangements to ensure that all our people stay safe. These consist of remote working, virtual training, video interviewing, and access to webinars and virtual events. We have training start dates happening throughout the year. If you’re looking to start your career in technology or business, we want to hear from you now!
Here at FDM, we recruit, train and deploy talented individuals who are looking for a diverse and exciting career in technology. We welcome graduates from all degree backgrounds to apply for our award-winning Careers Program. FDM is a FTSE 250 employer operating across Asia-Pacific, the UK, mainland Europe and North America. We provide various opportunities for our consultants to work in technical roles alongside some of the world’s biggest brands including HSBC, Allianz, BNP Paribas and Manulife.
Currently, we have over 3,500 consultants working in a variety of roles including Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and Business Analysis.
What will my time at FDM be like?
Upon joining FDM, you will receive up to date training at our Hong Kong academy and you will have the opportunity to gain additional qualifications so you can stand out from the graduate market. Having completed your training, you will work with one or more of our clients during the two-year program.
Throughout your time with FDM, you will receive full support and mentoring to ensure you are on track for success as well as enjoy social events with your fellow consultants.
What will I offer FDM?
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious characteristics with a drive to succeed within tech
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably within a STEM discipline but all degrees accepted
- Strong analytical ability
- Good decision-making skills within fast-paced working environments
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
What will FDM offer me?
- Commercially relevant training
- Access to industry-recognised qualifications
- Development employability skills including Microsoft Excel, CV writing, interview and presentation techniques
- Award winning training
- Social events and networking opportunities
- A foot in the door to some of the world's most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Citizen, Hong Kong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2021, 3:59 pm