Are you an international student looking to return to China and work for a top tier global organisation?
We are constantly expanding, particularly within the Asian market and are seeking high-calibre bilingual (English & Mandarin) IT consultants to work closely with our clients in mainland China, within industries such as finance, insurance and the public sector.
FDM is a FTSE 250 employer operating across Asia-Pacific, the UK, mainland Europe and North America. We recruit, train and deploy talented individuals who are looking for a diverse and exciting career in technology. We welcome graduates from all degree backgrounds to apply for our award-winning Careers Programme.
We are currently seeking candidates interested in building a career in Software Development.
As an FDM Software Developer, you will gain in-depth training from our experienced trainers and the opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in the world in industries such as finance, banking, insurance and retail.
You will work on client site on innovative technology projects, collaborating with stakeholders across the business and developing software solutions that shape our digital future. You will gather requirements, analyse user needs, design and develop software solution and document each stage of the process, all whilst collaborating with a number of stakeholders throughout the business.
Fast-track career progression is a key focus of FDM and our programme will put you on a pathway that could grow into leadership roles working within multinational organisations.
A career in software development can lead to many different job opportunities. The sector is vast with the potential to progress into various career paths from front-end or back-end development to data analytics or data science.
Specialist roles you could progress into in the future could also include:
- Applications Developer
- Cloud Engineer
- Games Developer
- Systems Developer
- Web Developer
What’s we offer you:
- Industry-recognised training, covering both technical and professional skills, to ensure you are business ready. You would have all the skills and knowledge you need to go on to complete the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB. This is widely recognised certification that will help make you a desirable asset to any business.
- Foot in the door with our market leading clients as part of their integrated teams.
- Comprehensive support and development programme throughout your entire FDM career journey including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events.
- Modern and central training academies
- Social events and networking opportunities
- Excellent employee benefits including the prestigious “Consultant of the Month” award and the option to join FDM’s Buy as You Earn Share Scheme.
What will my time at FDM be like?
When you join the FDM training academy, you will have the opportunity to receive the relevant training and qualifications needed to succeed in a career in tech. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our clients during the two-year programme.
Our award-winning Careers Programme allows you to become an expert within your field as you will gain transferable skills and receive full support and mentoring throughout your time with us.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degrees (preferably in Finance, Business, Management, or a STEM related field)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good decision-making skills within fast-paced environments
- Strong attention to detail and strong organisational and time management abilities
- Able to commit to the two-year consultant programme with FDM following completion of training
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
- Full working rights in China
- Geographically flexible (Able to work across cities like Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen etc)
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:16th Sep 2021, 3:59 pm