We are currently hiring for candidates who can start the Software Development Consultant with FDM for October 2021 . If you are interested, please apply ASAP for immediate consideration.
At FDM it’s ‘business as usual’, we are recruiting now and throughout the year. Due to COVID-19 we have implemented alternative working arrangements to ensure that all our people stay safe. These consist of remote working, virtual training, video interviewing, and access to webinars and virtual events. We have training start dates happening throughout the year. If you’re looking to start your career in technology or business, we want to hear from you now!
There are thousands of graduates in the market, stand out from the crowd.
Technology is transforming all our lives – developments in robotics, automation, artificial intelligence and big data are creating the careers of the future. Digital careers need intelligent, analytical minded people like you who want to make a difference and be at the forefront of change.
About the Role:
As an FDM Software Developer, you will gain you in-depth training from our experienced trainers and the opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in the world within industries such as finance, banking, insurance and retail.
You will work on client site on innovative technology projects, collaborating with stakeholders across the business and developing software solutions that shape our digital future.
What we offer you:
- Industry-recognised training, covering both technical and professional skills, to ensure you are business ready.
- Foot in the door with our market leading clients as part of their integrated teams.
- Comprehensive support and development programme throughout your entire FDM career journey including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events.
- Modern and central training academies
- Social events and networking opportunities
- Excellent employee benefits including the prestigious “Consultant of the Month” award and the option to join FDM’s Buy as You Earn Share Scheme
We help thousands of graduates each year start their tech careers and fast-track their career progression. We welcome applications from all degree disciplines as we believe all graduates possess the skills to fuel an exciting career in technology. You don't need a STEM degree, but you must be passionate about starting a career in tech and have a good aptitude for IT.
How is the programme structured?
Your journey as a an FDM Software Developer will begin with in-depth training from our experienced trainers and the chance to gain industry recognised qualifications, as well as mentoring and support throughout the programme.
After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our clients in Hong Kong during the two-year programme, guaranteeing real-world experience and insight that will be beneficial for your career journey.
Upon completion of the programme, you can remain with FDM as senior consultant, transition permanently with a client or pursue higher education, self-interests or other employment opportunities.
What will I be doing?
You will be equipped with skills and employment experience to become an expert in the development platforms used heavily in financial, retail, insurance and government sectors. Given the high demand for niche developers across the industry, this unique opportunity will put you on the fast track for a rewarding and lucrative career.
A career in software development can lead to many different job opportunities. The sector is vast with the potential to progress into various career paths from front-end or back-end development to data analytics or data science.
Specialist roles you could progress into in the future could also include:
- Applications Developer
- Cloud Engineer
- Games Developer
- Systems Developer
- Web Developer
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious, with a drive to succeed
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- Good decision-making skills within fast-paced environments
- Passion for technology
- Any programming experience
- Ability to commit to the full two-years of the programme upon completion of the training period
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong
We have multiple start dates all year round, so why not make an application today? Click "Apply Now" to start you application.
To find out more about FDM's Graduate Programmes, visit https://www.fdmgroup.com/en-hk/hk-careers/graduates/
FDM embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. Candidates will have the opportunity to request support or reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process in order to demonstrate their ability to meet the inherent requirements of the job.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Science
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Dec 2021, 3:59 pm