We are currently seeking candidates interested in building a career in Project Support & Business Analysis.
As a Project Support Officer, you will play a pivotal role, supporting the project manager and the wider team to ensure that the project is a success. This is a very busy and varied role, and your duties may include project planning, risk assessments, preparing progress reports, monitoring project schedules and budgets and liaising with key stakeholders. All projects are different and therefore the tasks of a PSO will vary so you must be resilient and adaptable to meet challenging demands.
You will also train to work as a Business Analyst. A Business Analyst balances technical skills, business knowledge, troubleshooting expertise, and excellent soft skills.
This program is a great fit for those who are avid problem solvers and who enjoy working in fast-paced, dynamic environments such as the trade floor. Business Analysts must be great communicators to meet both the technical and interpersonal needs of the role. Successful candidates will receive intense technical and professional training through our award-winning FDM Academy. You become an FDM employee from day one and are paid during the training period before placement onsite with our clients in Hong Kong.
Fast-track career progression is a key focus of FDM, and our programme will put you on a pathway that could grow into leadership roles working within multinational organizations.
What Your Time At FDM Will Be Like:
When you join the FDM training academy in Hong Kong, you will have the opportunity to receive the relevant training and qualifications needed to succeed in a career in tech.
After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our clients during the two-year programme.
Our award-winning Careers Programme allows you to become an expert within your field as you will gain transferable skills and receive full support and mentoring throughout your time with us.
What We Offer You:
- Fully funded industry recognized training and qualifications.
- Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel.
- A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organizations.
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your entire FDM journey.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degrees (preferably in Finance, Business, Management, or a STEM related field).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills within fast-paced environments.
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Able to commit to the two-year consultant programme with FDM following completion of training.
- Cantonese and English-speaking candidates.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm