At FDM it’s ‘business as usual’, we are recruiting now and throughout the year. Due to COVID-19 we have implemented alternative working arrangements to ensure that all our people stay safe. These consist of remote working, virtual training, video interviewing, and access to webinars and virtual events. We have training start dates happening in April, May and throughout the year. If you’re looking to start your career in technology or business, we want to hear from you now!
FDM is a FTSE 250 employer operating across Asia-Pacific, the UK, mainland Europe and North America. We provide various opportunities for our consultants to work in technical roles alongside some of the world’s largest brands including HSBC, Allianz and Manulife.
We are currently seeking candidates interested in building a career in Technical Analysis.
What You Will Do
The Technical Analyst course covers a broad range of modules which will equip consultants to go into a variety of technical roles ranging from Technical IT Support and Technical BA roles to hybrid-developer and DevOps roles.
Prior to working with our clients, your training will take place at FDM’s Hong Kong center. Successful candidates will receive intense technical and professional training through our award-winning FDM Academy. You become an FDM employee from day one and are paid during the training period before placement onsite with our clients in Hong Kong.
Fast-track career progression is a key focus of FDM, and our programme will put you on a pathway that could grow into leadership roles working within multinational organisations.
We accept applications on a rolling basis; suitable candidates are encouraged to apply immediately. There is no better way to launch your career than with FDM!
Why Choose the Technical Analyst Programme:
- Receive 10 weeks of training that will upskill you in both technical and professional skills.
- Potential to be placed in a variety of different roles including but not limited to: Technical IT Support, Technical BA, Hybrid Developer, DevOps.
- Training modules that are in high demand in the market, including; SQL, Unix; Excel/VBA, Python, ITIL, Object Oriented Design (OOD).
What We Offer:
- Commercially relevant training and development employability skills including Microsoft Excel, CV writing, interview and presentation techniques.
- Excellent employee benefits, including the prestigious ‘Consultant of the Month award’ and the option to join FDM’s Buy as You Earn share scheme.
- Mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey.
- Tech talks, social and networking events.
- A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organizations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships.
- Ambitious characteristics with a drive to succeed within tech.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably within a STEM discipline but all degrees accepted.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Good decision-making skills within fast-paced working environments.
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Science
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2021, 6:00 pm